dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module X | Dual Valve
Pickup available at iilumolab
Please enquire for pick-up availabilities.
dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module X | Dual Valve
22 Atlantic Drive
Keysborough VIC 3173
Click HERE to make a booking
With the dAHLer valve controller installed you can manually open and close the standard built-in exhaust valve of your BMW at any time. It operates at the push of a button on the included remote control or can be programmed to your mirror buttons, so the system will be very well integrated. The valve also opens at 100%, which helps provide a genuine sound increase on models such as the G8x M3/M4 that the valves may never open completely as standard.
Installation of the dAHLer valve controller in your BMW is easy and can be carried out by anyone with a little experience. The device is a direct plug in to the existing (OEM) harness. You pull out the original plug and connect it to the socket. The other plug is then connected to the socket on the exhaust flap and the connection is done.
The complete installation takes place in the trunk and under-body. You look for a cable duct or unused sealing plug that leads from the inside to the outside. Power supply comes directly from the original plugs and there is no need to lay cables through the interior of the vehicle.
With the smart dAHLer Valve Controller Module, you cannot close the exhaust flap permanently. This is for safety reasons as when driving at full throttle with the exhaust valve closed it could damage the engine in a long term.
- Better sound at your fingertips
- Controlling of the exhaust flap / valve via remote control
- Opens the exhaust flap 100%
- Incl. memory function, saves the last selected setting
- Incl. programmable start up mode
- Compatible with BMW mirror buttons
- No extra power cable required
- Quick Plug & Play Installation
- Compatible with all BMW driving modes
- Not VIN locked, can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
- Made in Germany
- Worldwide 3-year product warranty
This valve control kit is suitable for F-Series and G-Series models with a dual exhaust valve actuator only. The dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module X for models with single exhaust valve actuators can be found here. Please confirm the suitability of this kit for your vehicle prior to placing an order.
Compatible with all BMW and aftermarket exhaust system that utilise the OEM electronic valve actuators.
FEATURES OF THE EXHAUST FLAP CONTROL MODULE X
Start mode adjustable via remote control or memory function.
If BMW updates the computer software, the dAHLer Valve Controller Module is not lost or overwritten.
The dAHLer Valve Controller Module for BMW is also undetectable to plug-in diagnostic readers and it leaves no traces behind.
The dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module X for your BMW vehicles is here to improve your driving experience with an awesome sound.
The device is built to be safe from the ground up, so that it cannot interfere with the data bus.
General installation instructions for the dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module X can be downloaded here.
Programming instructions for the remote controller can be downloaded here.
If BMW updates the computer software, the dAHLer Valve Controller Module is not lost or overwritten. This is just another key aspect of our module because BMW is constantly releasing small software updates. All of the factory diagnostics and service access is retained.
The dAHLer Exhaust Flap Control Module X is undetectable to plug-in diagnostic readers and it leaves no traces behind.
All dAHLer Valve Controller Modules for BMW cars were thoroughly evaluated on the street, track and unrestricted German Autobahn. Each exhaust flap control module is manufactured in Germany at an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility to fulfill the highest safety standards.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
- 2 Series / F87 M2 (2016-2021) / M2 Competition
- 2 Series / F87 M2 (2016-2021) / M2
- 2 Series / F87 M2 (2016-2021) / M2 CS
- 2 Series / G42 (2021+) / M240i / M240i xDrive
- 3 Series / F30 / F31 / F34 (2012-2018) / 340i
- 3 Series / F80 M3 (2014-2019) / M3
- 3 Series / F80 M3 (2014-2019) / M3 Competition
- 3 Series / F80 M3 (2014-2019) / M3 CS
- 3 Series / G20 / G21 (2019+) / M340i / M340i xDrive
- 3 Series / G80 / G81 M3 (2021+) / M3
- 3 Series / G80 / G81 M3 (2021+) / M3 Competition
- 4 Series / F32 / F33 / F36 (2014-2020) / 440i
- 4 Series / F82 / F83 (2014-2019) / M4
- 4 Series / F82 / F83 (2014-2019) / M4 Competition
- 4 Series / F82 / F83 (2014-2019) / M4 CS
- 4 Series / F82 / F83 (2014-2019) / M4 GTS
- 4 Series / G22 / G23 / G26 (2020+) / M440i / M440i xDrive
- 4 Series / G82 / G83 M4 (2021+) / M4
- 4 Series / G82 / G83 M4 (2021+) / M4 Competition
- 4 Series / G82 / G83 M4 (2021+) / M4 CSL
- 5 Series / G30 / G31 (2017+) / M550i xDrive
- 5 Series / F90 M5 (2018+) / M5
- 5 Series / F90 M5 (2018+) / M5 Competition
- 5 Series / F90 M5 (2018+) / M5 CS
- 7 Series / G11 / G12 (2016+) / M760Li
- 7 Series / G11 / G12 (2016+) / 750i / 750Li
- 8 Series / G14 / G15 / G16 (2018+) / M850i
- 8 Series / F91 / F92 / F93 M8 (2019+) / M8
- 8 Series / F91 / F92 / F93 M8 (2019+) / M8 Competition
- X3 Series / G01 (2018+) / X3 M40i
- X3 Series / F97 X3M (2019+) / X3M
- X3 Series / F97 X3M (2019+) / X3M Competition
- X4 Series / G02 (2018+) / X4 M40i
- X4 Series / F98 X4M (2019+) / X4M
- X4 Series / F98 X4M (2019+) / X4M Competition
- X5 Series / F15 (2013-2018) / X5 50i
- X5 Series / F85 X5M (2014-2018) / X5M
- X5 Series / G05 (2019+) / X5 M50i
- X5 Series / F95 X5M (2020+) / X5M
- X5 Series / F95 X5M (2020+) / X5M Competition
- X6 Series / F16 (2014-2019) / X6 50i
- X6 Series / F86 X6M (2015-2018) / X6M
- X6 Series / G06 (2019+) / X6 M50i
- X6 Series / F96 X6M (2020+) / X6M
- X6 Series / F96 X6M (2020+) / X6M Competition
- X7 Series / G07 (2019+) / X7 M50i
- Z Series / G29 Z4 (2018+) / Z4 M40i